Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

The Bone Tiki - Prestructural, Week 6.

WALT:write and explain our predictions about the novel we're studying.


I haven't had much time to catch up on my studies but I've finally completed my predictions for this week....

WEDNESDAY 7TH JUNE, 2017.
This week, my predictions are short & simple. I’m predicting that Rikki gets caught and that he snitches on Matt which will lead him into a big pit of danger. I’m also predicting that when Matt gets to Taupo puarata and his guards will be on a search for him and the pounamu. I hope that Matt gets to Taupo quickly and that he and the bone tiki are all safe and I’m also hoping that they have enough time to plan their net destination so they know where they’re going to next. My personal reading goal for this week is to FINISH 3 CHAPTERS!! I haven’t had much time on my novel studies this term and I’m hoping I can get more reading done!! I’m also hoping to achieve the goal I set myself last time because as I said I didn’t have enough time to achieve it last time.

Thanks for reading.
Please leave a comment,
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment