Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Reflect on Tech!

TECHNOLOGY REFLECTION!

WALT reflect on previous sessions.
Today in technology, we started drawing and planning on our clock designs.  My favorite part about today's session was being able to research and choose different images and designs that we could use to help us create our projects. At the beginning I started off with 6 different designs and 6 different clocks and when I had completed the draft copy I finally selected my final design. My final design I've chosen to create this term in Graphics, Technology is a 'Analog 'Chanel' clock'. Something I struggles with today was fitting the designs I had chosen into the selected clocks but as I got used to it I started finding it easier and easier after every design. Next time I can improve on planning quicker and maybe finding and researching different designs.
I'm proud of the work I've completed today, Next time I hope to finish drawing and colouring my hard copy.
Please leave a comment on my blog,
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment