Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

The Bone Tiki, Unistructural, Week 6.

WALT: write a plot summary about the parts of our text we've read so far.


It's now Week 6 and I'm up to Chapter 5. As I keep reading and reading the story is getting better and better. What I've discovered so far is......


Matt returns to his home and Puarata is waiting for him and Matt had been napped. Puarata viciously strangled Matt then out of nowhere some mysterious girl comes out on to the street and suddenly frightens Puarata, in fact she frightens him so much he runs. She tend to help Matt and he follows her to some out of it place that I haven't read up to yet. On their journey to their final destination, Matt starts seeing random things and he doesn't recognise anywhere they're going or where they are, and yet it's his hometown. He starts feeling strange things and starts worrying more about what's going to happen to Rikki when he arrives back at his whare or back at the Marae where both their raging fathers are.


That's all I've read for this week but I'm sure to tell you that it's getting more interesting.

Please leave a comment on my blog,
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment