Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Special Assembly

Today we had a very special assembly with 3 very special guest.
Their names are:

  • Joshua Iosefa
  • Cory Iosefa
  • Peter Sammon.
Joshua and cory are brothers who write poetry.
Joshua made a poetic speech up named  Brown Brother.
My most inspiring line in this poetry is "And whenever someone tries to breach my comfort zone and whenever I don’t have anything else to say in defense and argument, I'm just gonna say that: “You're a racist."
This is inspiring to me because it's really funny and it helps people figure out a nice way to end an argument or a fight between your friends or family. 
If you want to watch the video click here.
Please leave a comment if you think this clip is inspiring or not.


2 comments:

  1. I think you misunderstood Joshua Frances- he was saying that he used to respond with "you're a racist" but now he realises that there is more to conversations than that. He also said "I will always blame the government and everybody else around me but never myself because I am Brown"- he is commenting on how that is what people default to saying. But he was very inspirational! Well done for blogging about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Frances
    I like the way you said that your favorite line was your racist because that is my favorite line to.
    Hope you do more great blogging like this :)
    From Raechal.

    ReplyDelete