Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

My Design Brief - Technology Clock Project!

WALT reflect on previous sessions.
As you may know, this term for technology we're creating clocks for a person in our lives and this is the design brief I've used/created to help me choose the person I'm going to be creating my clock for. I'm going to be creating a clock for my 21 year-old sister. Reasons for this is because it'll help her wake up on time for work every morning so she isn't late and isn't in a grump. Something I enjoyed about this was listing things my sister liked, she's a really active and out-going person and I love explaining that. But I got really confused on who to choose, but I thought about it and realized I know Courtney more so I decided to do her since it'll make it easier. 
Please leave a comment on my blog,
Many Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment