Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Music Reflection

WALT reflect on previous sessions.
Today in Music we were had a workout session.
Not a gym type of workout session, A book type of session.
We're up to Session 15 in our Rad Rhythm.
I sat and worked together with Raena.
We learnt a lot of new things today.
The drum style of the day was CABASA
The percussion instrument of the day was the NaniGo.
After we were given the drum style and the percussion instrument we did a little throwback at all the hand clap beats we did.
After that Caleb gave us an activity to do. 
the activity was to make a short beat up, write it down and give to to another group to try and solve.
In my group it was only me and Raena but we came up with a pretty solid beat.
I had a lot of fun in music today.
Maybe next time we could practise our performance piece so we're use to it.
Please leave a comment on my blog.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment