Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Maori Reflection

WALT reflect previous reflection.

Today was our second-to-last rad rhythm session.
We had an exam.
It was pretty intense when we first found out we were going to be doing a test but we found it okay.
Some of the questions were really unexpected. Like the first one was "What's another word for a measure?". I was so lost, I didn't even know the answer so I skipped it. I was really familiar with some of the questions so I answered them easily. Here are some of the questions we received with some answers:

How many beats in a full note ?
There are 4 beats in a full note.

How many beats in a half note ?
There are2 beats in a half note.

What's it called when you write a song?
Notation or Composition.

There are three questions.
I really enjoyed music today.
ONe thing I loved the most about today's session were the 3 people I worked with, Raena, Mana and Metui. They were pretty helpful to me in the end.
One thing I think I need to work on is answering more questions faster.
NExt week I hope we do something fun or even practise our performance piece.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Please leave a comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment