Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

15 Minutes Freetime

We had just come back from Morning Tea. We were supposed to go down to the library but unfortunately there were already people using it so we didn't know what to do. Ms Komor gave up the choice to choose what we wanted to do. It was also my friend Metui's birthday. We all got the opportunity to put our hands up and choose what wen wanted to do for 15 minutes. Since it was Metui's birthday  Ms Komor let him choose what we were gonna do. He chose to go outside and have free time. I went with the boys and played rugby while the girls played on the playground. The game was pretty tight. There was only 7 people in each team. In my team there was Fa'amanu, Gary, Kenneth, Metui, Mana, Vuni and I. In the opposite team there was Metui, Royd,  Sifa, Sene, Matthew and more. After the game our team got grief after we lost. When we got back to class we started making reflections about what we did. I had a lot of fun outside today. I just have more thing to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR METUIIIII, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HIP HIP, HOORAY .
HIP HIP, HOORAY .
HIP HIP, HOORAY .

I hope you enjoy reading.
Please leave a comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment