Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

My Game Logo

WALT create new logos for our scratch games.
In the past few weeks, Room 9 have been learning how to use scratch. Scratch is an online game maker. But thats not all. You can also make books, projects and lots more. 
I decided to make a maze game. This is my logo for my game. My Game is called "Crab Crawler". You have to crawl through all the levels. It's really easy and not that challenging.
This is my first COMPLETED project using scratch.
WELL DONE ME!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Frances, I think that logo is VERY eye catching. The next time you are completing a design task, though, it would be nice if I could see YOUR design. Meaning, that you create it from scratch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Frances
    I really love the way how you have designed your Logo it really looks lovely and I am looking forward to play your game!!!

    ReplyDelete