Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

DARE Session 3.


WALA Drugs & how they can affect your life. 
This session was about  drugs and media. What the main message was today was don't trust everything you see online or on T.v because not everything is true. Some of the advertisements are half false or maybe even full false. Something I enjoyed about this session is that was that it helped me realise not everyone and everything is real so we have to keep our eye's open more.

Please leave a comment on my blog,
Many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Frances
    I have red this and I think that people should stop drink driving and stop taking drugs. How would you feel if most people take drugs and are drink driving? I really think that somethings can be false. Keep up the great blogging!!

    ReplyDelete