Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

Welcome Back, Term 4!

Nau mai, hoki mai ki, taku rangitaki.
Ko tenei te wahanga tuawha o te tau! Kei te pehea koe to harerei?

One thing I am really looking forward to this term is all the trips & experiences that we are about to be given throughout the rest of my 8th year here at Tamaki Primary School. I'm gonna make the most out of my time that I have left here because once this year is up, I finally move onto college which is also a new beginning and the start of a new life. 

My personal goal for my last term of 2017 is to improve in all subjects, mainly Panui ( Reading ) and Tuhituhi ( Writing ). Reason for this is because I've been pretty slack on both subjects throughout the year and I'd love to get my standard back up to where it was. 

To fully enjoy these end of year opportunities, I will need to remember to come to school EVERY DAY with the correct school uniform on and along with that, I will also need to remember to bring my values along with me too. Reason for this is because as a Year 8 student here at TPS, I've mentally been given the role of an ambassador which means all the younger students look up to me in every single way. This means I'll need to be on my best behaviour and always have a positive attitude.

I'm looking forward to the rest of my last year here at TPS, I can't wait!

Thank you for reading,
Please leave a comment on my blog!

Kia pai to ra.

No comments:

Post a Comment