Pages

Sunday 20 November 2016

Camp Raglan, Here We Come !



WALT set goals for an upcoming event.
Tomorrow, the Kia Manawanui Syndicate are going to Camp Raglan, 2016 !
I'm so excited for the experience that's been given to me. While I'm at camp, I want to create memories that I'm going to remember forever. I'm going to have the time of my life, and I'm going to have fun with my peers. As this is Week 7, I'm very excited to be going to camp BUT it is also the last four weeks I get to spend with all my friends. This camp experience that has been given to me has to be a good time for me, as another one of my goals is to make these last four weeks last. One thing that I may struggle with at camp is being confident in every I do. One thing I will enjoy ay camp is well..... everything basically. But one thing I will enjoy the most is probably doing the dishes with my cabin. I know that it isn't the best thing to be doing, it's probably the worst, but the reason why is because I'm doing the dishes with my friends and not myself....
I can't wait for tomorrow !

Please leave a comment on my blog !
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment