Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Malanga Fiafia Pasifika

Last night we had our very first WHOLE SCHOOL Fiafia. I was so amazed about how much families turned up to support their kids. I was in the ballet group. We did a performance to the song "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman". The reason why we had to perform to this song was because I was helping out the little kids. I was really nervous at first but in the middle of the dance when everyone was cheering I felt more in to it and more lightened up. My friends cheered me up even more when they all came and put money and flowers on me. I felt so loved and blessed. BUT..... ballet wasn't the only thing I did. At the end of the fiafia our school Kapa haka group performed some songs to send everybody away with a proud and happy heart. I had SO much fun doing kapa haka and ballet. There was also one performance I loved and that was the Cook Island Group. I loved the way they were singing, all their notes were on point and also I loved the Cook Island group because one of my best friends did a little Solo in the  middle of all the rest of them. I loved it so much I ran up on stage and put some money on her. She made me so proud. at the end I was so tired and buggered. When I got home I had some dinner and went straight to sleep.
What a day.

I would also like to say a BIG thank you To Ms Aireen, Mrs Manuyag and Whaea Petra for all the hard work they've all put into this night. Also a big thank to our drama group. They were so great up on stage. What a fantastic way to show how much they care about Tamaki Primary and also how much they care about Aotearoa.

By Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment