Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Duffy Role Model Assembly!

Today we had a Duffy role model Assembly. Our role models were Nate and Lily from the Mai FM Morning show. 4 of my favorite key messages were:
1. Reading and travelling helps you to learn about other cultures and places.
2. As well as playing games, read books so that you can be a future role model.
3. Reading can help you to think of and find a dream job!
4. If you read a lot it will help you learn more, and if you learn more the more options you will have for the future.
I really admired the way Lily had told us about her dream of travelling. I also like the way Nate told us about his experiences with the All Blacks.

It was an AWESOME and INSPIRING assembly.

If you want to see what they look like, here is a picture of the Mai Morning crew:
P.S Nickson was away.














Please leave a comment on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frances,
    I like the way you added a picture to show what who the Mai fm people are.
    I also like the way you did some long sentences because it tells you are a good typer.
    KEEP IT UP!!!























    ReplyDelete