Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

XtraMath T1W1, Monday.

WALT: Reflect on previous learning sessions.

This term for maths our teacher, Miss Kyla decided to bring back a learning game called "Xtramath" due to the lack in our maths. I feel really proud of myself because I clocked nearly 2 WHOLE levels in just 2 minutes which is really a BIG BIG step if you were to play/learn off Xtramath. I clocked 100% of addition and 91% subtraction which 2 years ago when I was year 6, took me nearly two whole terms where today it only took me a rough 4-6 minutes. Maybe next time I could stay a little focused when doing my subtraction stages because as I was getting tested I started getting a little distracted by my friends but I'm real proud & happy with the score I received today. 


Thank you for taking the time and viewing my blog.
Please leave a comment,
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment