Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

The Bone Tiki - Prestructural, Week 3.

WALT: write and explain our predictions about the novel we're studying.

Here is the completed part of the Prestructural part of my novel study....


WEDNESDAY 24TH MAY, 2017.
This week, I’m predicting that now that I’m getting more closer to the end and deeper into the storyline that there’s going to be something big, juicy but really unsafe about to happen and it’s going to be something unexpected. My predictions my two weeks ago have changed so much, there’s nothing to do with a bush so far and they’re not true, country maori people, well this is another prediction of mine because instead of using the word piupiu, they said ‘grass skirt’. What’s kind of confusing me at the moment is that everytime I start a new chapter they’re doing something different and sometimes in a whole new different place. My personal goal for this week is to finish the book and to be able to explain and have proof that I have completed the story and I know what ‘The Bone Tiki’ is all about.

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment,
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment