Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

The Bone Tiki - Prestructural, Week 1

WALT: write a plot summary on what we've read or predicted so far.

This term my reading group has been learning/researching about a book of David Hairs, and the title of this book is "The Bone Tiki". As we were set to do a function of tasks here is the first one I've completed. Here is my first prediction that I made before I started reading the story....

MONDAY 8TH MAY, 2017.

What I hope happens in this novel is that it is adventurous and exciting to read. I want there to be something able to make me jump and get butterflies while hooking me into the story without noticing or knowing. I want to be able to picture the story in my mind. I want to be able to get hooked and make it to the end without anything ruining the vibe I’m riding while on this journey with the characters. This story seems really interesting and it’s gonna be more wild for me to read because it is set and based in my country, Aotearoa. What’s confusing me a little is all the myths and legends that are being brought together and put into one but I know forsure that it’s going to be an exciting journey for me to tag along in. My personal reading goal for this week is to get at least 3-4  chapters done or hopefully even more because the quicker the reading the faster the journey. And I hope that I finish at least pre-structural and unistructural and as again maybe even more. 
If you have any feedback or feedforward please make sure to leave opinions in comments,
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment