Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

The River Talks !


WALA The River Talks & The affection on our awa.

The other day me & the rest of the year 7&8 syndicate went for our annual river talks, but this year it was different. We were shown a lot of different types of performances and cultural blessings and it was really entertaining. But they really caught my eye with all the information given out. They were telling us stuff about how our awa has been polluted because of everybody littering, it is destroying our home & land. So they do these river talks to change that'. One thing I loved about the trip we went on was the way they attracted our attention. They got us thinking without us even knowing and I loves it but one thing I didn't enjoy was that  I didn't understand the cause and affect of what my actions were creating. Like for real it put thoughts into my head. But I really enjoyed the time we spent with everyone down at the Omaru River.

Please leave a comment on my blog,
Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment