Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

SCE. Be Strong, I Need You.


WALT Apply The SOLO Thinking Framework To Critically Examine A Current Event.
This week for SOLO, I've decided to choose an article with meaning to it and as I was scrolling down the Nz Herald Page This Exact article caught my eye. Something I didn't enjoy about this article was that it was taking right to heart. I feel their pain but something I enjoyed about it was that it was perfect to write about and that she is now home safe and sound.
Please leave a comment on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you have selected appropriate sentence starters to weave your thoughts together. Your paragraph shows a deeper understanding of this horrible issue! You're right - it is an awful occurrence in our world today. That's why we need more good people like YOU in it!! I am glad she is home safe!

    ReplyDelete